Search This Blog

Saturday, March 3, 2012

A child advocate

So the school did the one last thing I was looking for (oh my gosh did they underestimate me)

I hired the child advocate. 

Now who would one have thought that would have been necessary seeing how we are in the supposedly "best" school in our area for learning differences? 

Really.  I'm still in shock myself. 

Yet, once I hired the child advocate suddenly lots of interesting things started to happen. 

Especially with the whole pack people who had been lying (yes I did say lying,---I know I'm amazed myself).

These dear folk, whom one thought they could trust up until this point are suddenly defensively doing the jobs they are both paid and legally required to do. 

Who knew all you had to do was plunk down the money for the child advocate?

No comments:

Post a Comment