Search This Blog

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Privacy, gossip and this blog

Because I want and need to speak openly and honestly about this experience I feel it is best that this remain a rather private blog.  

I am going to speak about many different school adminstrators and schools and professionals and I need to know that I'm not hurting anyone too terribly.  Hence the privacy factor. 

Throughout the course of writing this I cannot say for certain that everything will always be private. 

I am learning some very helpful information about people and scholarships (for example) that I may feel it is best to share. 

In the meanwhile though I tell these truths as I see them with the knowledge that I have not revealed too much information that could hurt others.

No comments:

Post a Comment