Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

You havent met me before

Here is what I want to say to school administrators who think they are going to get to keep playing the same "throw you off the scent games" that they usually get away with:

You Haven't Met Me Before

Listen,  there is a lot you don't know and I'm not going to tell you but you have not met me before. 

No mom has ever walked in the doors of your school who is like me and no one ever will again. 

You seem worried,  you should be, I'm smart but in a different way than you are used to. You don't have any idea the places I've been, the things I've seen, the games I've played.

I see you.  I know what you are doing and what you are about.

I see your weaknesses and I'm sniffing out as many of them as I can.  I will be using them against you should I need to.

You will be on the up-and-up with my child and my family.  I will push you into a corner and you will be transparent and trustworthy when dealing with me.

You will not be able to stop me or my mission to help both my family and other families who struggle with dyslexia (whether diagnosed or not). 

I'm not going to tell you my strategy but believe me I have one.

No comments:

Post a Comment